Talking about money with your honey doesn’t have to be painful or stressful! It’s normal to not agree with each other 100% of the time, but that doesn’t mean we can’t navigate those differences with love and respect.
Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken, teams up with Adam Kol, a certified mediator, tax attorney, financial advisor, and financial couples counselor, to tackle the elephant in the room- talking about money as a couple
Listen in as Adam shares his expert insights and explains how he helps couples in financial conflict find teamwork, fairness, and peace of mind. Let’s make talking about money a piece of cake!
In this episode:
- Find out why money causes big trouble in relationships
- Understand the danger of ignoring the root cause of financial disagreements
- Money talks with your significant other don’t have to be painful or stressful
- Learn why disagreeing is normal, and how it can be handled with love and respect
- Adam shares the process that he walks couples through to address and resolve conflicts around money when emotions are high
- And more! Let’s make talking about money a piece of cake!
Connect with Christine:
- Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach
- LinkedIn: 7 Pillars, LLC
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
- Email: Hello@ChristineLuken.com
Connect with Adam Kol:
About our Guest:
Adam Kol helps couples go from financial overwhelm or fighting to clarity, peace of mind & teamwork. He brings experience as a Certified Mediator, Tax Attorney, and Financial Advisor. Adam is a graduate of Duke Law (J.D.) and NYU Law (LL.M. in Tax Law).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed