Contrary to popular belief, more money won’t fix your financial problems! (If that were true, then celebrities and professional athletes would never go bankrupt.)
In this episode of Money Is Emotional, Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach, talks about why some high-income earners are a hot mess and how they can climb out of the seemingly never-ending spending cycle.
- How you can a have high income and still struggle financially
- How high-income earners and business owners can live freely and avoid living on a strict budget
- What a “Dream Session” is and how it can help alleviate the societal pressures of keeping up certain appearances
- Why not asking for help leads to getting caught in the money shame cycle, and how to get out of it
- …and so much more!
Connect with Christine:
- Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach
- LinkedIn: 7 Pillars, LLC
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
About Your Host, Christine Luken:
Ready for money to support your happiness rather than stress you out? Then you need Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach, in your corner!
As the Founder of the Financial Dignity® Movement, Christine has coached hundreds of high-earning professionals, business owners, and divorcing women to pay off staggering amounts of debt and massively increase their net worth. The author of several books, including Money is Emotional and Financial Dignity® After Divorce, Christine blends wise money management with emotional intelligence.
When she’s not coaching clients from her home office in Cincinnati, you can find this National Association of Divorce Professionals member curled up with a good book, a fluffy cat, and a strong cup of coffee.
Introducing our host and star of the Money is Emotional show, Christine Luken.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed