You don’t have to be a numbers nerd to be the boss of your business finances. All you need are a Money Boss mindset and Money Boss actions!
In this episode, Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken talks about making money the best employee in your business, not your worst nightmare. She shares tips on how to keep your business finances organized with a simple system and why it’s important to give them some CEO love. Plus, don’t worry if you’re not a spreadsheet nerd because managing money like a boss doesn’t require a degree in Excel!
What are you waiting for? Put on your boss hat, grab a coffee, and let’s get to work on turning your finances into the star employee of your business.
Christine’s Key Takeaways:
- Why you should treat your money as an employee in your business
- Why a positive mindset about personal finance doesn’t automatically translate to business finances, and how to build a Money Boss Mindset
- How setting up a simple system can help keep your business finances organized
- Why it’s important to give your business finances positive attention with some scheduled CEO time
- Why you should keep your business finances separate from your personal finances
- You don’t have to be a spreadsheet nerd to manage your money like a boss!
- And more
- Office Space Trailer
- Why Money is So Emotional (Ep. 2)
- Unearthing Your Money Story (Ep. 10)
- The Manage Money Like A Boss Course
Connect with Christine:
- Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach
- LinkedIn: 7 Pillars, LLC
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
- Email: Hello@ChristineLuken.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed