Ready, set, stick to your money goals!
It’s no secret that New Year’s resolutions can be tough to keep, especially when it comes to our finances. But don’t worry, Financial Dignity® Coach Christine Luken has your back! She’s uncovered the top 5 reasons why we tend to fall off track with our money goals and has some super fun tips to help you reset and rock those goals like a boss!
- Why having a million and one goals is more harm than help
- Why we need to get pumped about our goals
- The benefits of being a bit bendy: Why some goals need room to move
- Setting a schedule: When it’s a help and when it’s a hindrance
- Why being rigid can keep us from achieving our goals
- And so much more!
- Debt-Busting 101: The Top 5 Methods to Say Goodbye to Bad Debt (Ep. 7)
- High Income, Hot Mess (Ep. 3)
- Why You Should Let Your Kids Fail With Money With James Lenhoff (Ep. 4)
- Why Money Is So Emotional (Ep. 2)
- FinancialDignityOnDemand.com – promo code “PODCAST”
Connect with Christine:
- Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach
- LinkedIn: 7 Pillars, LLC
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
- Email: Hello@ChristineLuken.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed