Ready to kick debt to the curb? Whether you’re a debt newbie or a seasoned pro, this episode is for you!
Join Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken, as she shares 5 different strategies for paying off debt and the perfect scenarios to use them in. Plus, she’ll be dishing out some helpful resources for managing debt so you can be on your way to financial freedom in no time. It’s time to say goodbye to those pesky bills and hello to the good life!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it’s always a good time to start paying off your debt, regardless of the time of the year
- Why a key step to paying off debt is making a promise to yourself to stop digging the hole deeper
- The top 5 ways to pay off debt and how to choose the one that works best for you
- Mix and match the methods for a powerful debt-busting combo
- And that’s not all, folks!
- Is My Spouse Hiding Money From Me? (Ep. 5)
- I Let My Heart Hijack My Wallet (Ep. 1)
- Debt Payoff Worksheet
Connect with Christine:
- Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach
- LinkedIn: 7 Pillars, LLC
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
- Email: Hello@ChristineLuken.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed