Forget trying to take emotions out of your money. Instead, commit to increasing your emotional money IQ.
As the Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken, started this podcast to empower you with the tools to do just that. Rather than fighting against our emotions, we can learn how to harness their power to make financial decisions we’re confident with both now and later.
In this week’s episode, Christine dives deeper into the brain science behind how we think about money. She also discusses her new course, Magnetic Money Mindset®. It provides all the tools you need to harness the power of your unconscious mind to win with money! http://www.magneticmindsetbundle.com/.
- Why money is a taboo subject to discuss
- The importance of working smarter, not harder for your money
- What the reticular activating system is and how it relates to your mind and money
- Why financial decisions aren’t made in a vacuum
- And so much more!
- Money Is Emotional by Christine Luken
- Financial Dignity® After Divorce: A Woman’s Guide to Healing Her Relationship with Money by Christine Luken
- Manage Money Like a Boss: A Financial Guide for Creative Entrepreneurs by Christine Luken
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
Connect with Christine:
About Your Host, Christine Luken:
Ready for money to support your happiness, rather than stress you out? Then you need Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach in your corner!
As the Founder of the Financial Dignity® Movement, Christine has coached hundreds of high-earning professionals, business owners, and divorcing women to pay off staggering amounts of debt and massively increase their net worth. The author of several books, including Money is Emotional and Financial Dignity® After Divorce, Christine blends wise money management with emotional intelligence.
When she’s not coaching clients from her home office in Cincinnati, you can find this member of the National Association of Divorce Professionals curled up with a good book, a fluffy cat, and a strong cup of coffee.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed