Did you know that giving can actually make you feel good? It’s true!
In this episode, Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken, speaks with the Generosity Guy, Bob DePasquale, CFP® CAP® about the incredible power of generosity and how it can impact your life and finances. Get ready to be inspired as Bob shares some heartwarming personal stories about the unexpected generosity he’s received during tough times. He also dives into the science behind generosity and gives you some tips on how to cultivate a habit of giving, both consistently and spontaneously.
Let’s spread some love and generosity together!
- Why generosity has been an important part of his life for the past couple of decades
- How generosity benefits everyone, even those who just observe it
- What people miss out on by not being generous with their money
- How you can cultivate a habit of generosity
- Why we need both consistent and spontaneous generosity
- And more
- Personal Finance in a Public World: How Technology, Social Media, and Ads Affect Your Money Decisions
- PIX 11 News: WTC CEO looks back on 9/11 20 years later
- The impact of generosity: Wendy Steele at TEDxBocaRaton
- Help! I’m Terrified of Taxes With Lisa Niser (Ep. 11)
Connect with Christine:
- Christine Luken, Financial Dignity® Coach
- LinkedIn: 7 Pillars, LLC
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
- Email: Hello@ChristineLuken.com
Connect with Bob DePasquale:
About our Guest:
Bob DePasquale’s generosity journey started at age 18 when he was diagnosed with cancer and experienced the tragic events of 9/11 in just a few short days. He wouldn’t be around to speak about if it weren’t for some amazing acts of generosity. Bob realized the powerful force that the giving mindset is after experiencing his life-threatening illness and the terrorist attacks. He spent 15 years learning how to apply giving principles in his own business and it is now his mission to help others do the same. Organizations that have a generous culture are bound to attract better employees and better customers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed